Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thank you for your patience! The Powerpoint presentation from the 2008 Colorado Association of Libraries conference can be found at:
Posted by Katie Damp, '89 at 5:41 PM
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Check out GrokDotCom.com for a slew of copywriting links. Click here for a dazzling array of copywriting book titles at WorldCat.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- When in doubt, cut it out.
- Determine who your audience is, and write for them.
- Demonstrate the benefit and answer the question: What's in it for me?
- Read it out loud- how does it sound? Goofy? Genuine? Engaging?
- Short is sweet.
- Share your writing with others- a second pair of eyes and an additional opinion are golden.